A 78-year-old male with heart failure with mildly reduced ejection fraction (HFmrEF – current LVEF 43%) and previously implanted ICD for primary prevention of SCA was admitted due to wide QRS tachycardia 130/min. Medical history: chronic coronary syndrome, anterior myocardial infarction, PCI LMCA and Cx with DES, hypertension, SARS-CoV2 infection.
Fig 1. ECG during tachycardia
Fig 2. ECG after restoring sinus rhythm
- What kind of tachycardia is it?
- VT from outflow tract
- VT from antero-lateral-apical LV
- VT from antero-lateral-mid cavity LV
- VT from infero-septal-apical LV
- SVT with preexcitation (right-side AP)